- Open the Tooling interface with all the artifacts/projects that you created. For example, shown below is a proxy service artifact (
StockQuoteProxy.xmlfile) created using Tooling.an ESB mediation sequeance created with ESB artifacts.
- Right-click the Project Explorer and click New -> Project.
- From the window that opens, click Composite Application Project.
- Give a name to the Composite Application project and select the projects that you need to group into your C-App from the list of available projects below. For example,
- In the Composite Application Project POM Editor that opens, under Dependencies, note the information for each of the projects you selected earlier. You can also change the project details here.