- Updated the build script by carrying out the following.
- Added an option flag in the build script to skip confirmation for image overwriting.
- Added an option flag in build script to provide the platform as an argument to build.
- Added an option flag in the build script to tag the name param in the build script.
- Added a root build script to build all Docker images with default provisioning.
- Added a script to clean all the Docker images built with default provisioning.
- Added the export
CARBON_HOMEoption before calling the profile init script.
- Added an option to prompt container logs in the Docker run script.
- Picked port between 8000 - 8010 for the HTTP server.
- Fixed the following known issues.
- Fixed the ‘IP command not found’ issue in Puppet provisioning.
- Fixed the ‘IP command not found’ issue by adding iproute2 to apt-get install.
- Corrected the
For a complete list of fixed issues, see WSO2 Dockerfiles - Fixed Issues.