- Creates a stream with the ID
- Creates an event publisher named
- Loads the events stored in the
<CEP_HOME>/samples/cep/artifacts/0058/eventsimulatorfiles/events.csvfile to the event simulator.
Navigate to the
<CEP_HOME>/samples/cep/consumers/wso2-event/directory, and execute the following Ant command using another tab in the CLI:
Info The other optional parameters that can be used in the above command are defined in the
This builds the WSO2Event client which fetches the published events in the
<CEP_HOME>/samples/cep/artifacts/0058/eventsimulatorfiles/events.csvfile from the
eventPublisherendpoint as shown below.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click Tools, and then click Event Simulator.
- Click Play on the corresponding event stream as shown below, to send the events in the
<CEP_HOME>/samples/cep/artifacts/0058/eventsimulatorfiles/events.csvfile to the publisher.
You view the WSO2 events that are published to the CEP server in the logs of the consumer terminal as shown below.