In this sample scenario, a loan approval process is displayed.
- The client clerk user fills the required details (income and loan amount), which is then sent for confirmation.
- At the exclusive gateway, if the loan amount is higher than 50,000, a request is sent to the clerk user to revise the loan amount. In this case, the user can revise and resubmit the loan application.
- If the loan amount does not exceed 50,000, the "review application" task is triggered and the manager user can approve the loan application.
- Follow the steps in Deploying BPMN Samples to deploy the sample using the WSO2 BPS management console.
- Log in to the BPMN Explorer using the clientclerk/client clerk credentials.
- Select the PROCESSES tab to view the task in the task list.
- Click the Start button next to the LoanApprovalProcess sample.
- Fill in the required details (i.e., income and loan amount) and click Start.
- If the loan amount is less than 50,000, login to the bpmn-explorer using the manager/manager credentials and select the MY TASKS tab. You will see the that another task has appeared on the list to inform the manager.
- If the loan amount is more than 50,000, logout and login to the bpmn-explorer using the clerk/clerk credentials and select the MY TASKS tab. You will see the that another task has appeared in the list to revise the loan amount.
- After submitting revised amount, a task will get created to the manager to approve/reject the request.