If you are a user with admin privileges, you can change your own password or reset another user's password using the the management console as explained below.
- Log in to the management console of your product.
- On the Main tab, click List under Users and Roles.
- To change your own password, click Change My Password, enter your current password and new password, and click Change.
- If you are an admin user and need to to change another user's password (such as if they have forgotten their current password and need you to reset it), do the following:
- Click Users.
- Find the user's account on the Users screen and click Change Password in the Actions column.
- Enter a new temporary password and click Change.
- Inform the user of their new temporary password and instruct them to log in and change it as soon as possible.