Oracle Java SE Development Kit (JDK)*
1.6.27 or later / 1.7.*
- If you are using JDK 1.6, you might need to replace the Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) policy files in your JDK with the Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy files. This will avoid "illegal key size" errors when you try to invoke a secured Web service.
- To build the product from the source distribution, you must use JDK 1.6 instead of JDK 1.7.
- Oracle and IBM JRE 1.7 are also supported when running (not building) WSO2 products.
- If you are using JDK 1.7 on Solaris, be sure to install the snappy-java library.
- We do not recommend OpenJDK.
Apache ActiveMQ JMS Provider
- To enable the product's JMS transport and try out JMS samples. The ActiveMQ client libraries must be installed in the product's classpath before you can enable the JMS transport.
5.5.0 or later
If you use any other JMS provider (e.g., Apache Qpid), install any necessary libraries and/or components.
1.7.0 or later
|SVN Client|| |
- To build the product from the source distribution (both JDK and Apache Maven are required). If you are installing by downloading and extracting the binary distribution instead of building from the source code, you do not need to install Maven.
NOTE: On Windows Server 2003, you must not go below the medium security level in Internet Explorer 6.x.