- Once you enter the application name, the following page is displayed with Standards-based Federation and SAML2 Web SSO is selected by default as App type and Security Protocol. Make sure the Configure Manually button is selected.
- Scroll down and enter Issuer as 'travelocity.com' and provide the Assertion Consumer URL as ' click Add to add the link. Select Enable Response Signing.
- Scroll down. In Store Configuration, enter ' as the Access URL.
Note that the tenant name demotenant should be replaced by the name of the tenant you have created.
- Click Save to add the application details.
- The added application is displayed, and you can delete or edit it by clicking the button next to the application thumbnail name.
- Click Go to User Portal.
- Click the added custom application that is in the user portal.
- You are directed to travelocity home page () without having to sign in explicitly. This shows SAML based SSO capability for a custom application using Identity Cloud.