Click here to check out the latest APIs.
This section illustrates the Android device operation APIs that are used in WSO2 EMM. Follow the steps given below to access the API documentation.
- Go to https://docs.wso2.com/swagger/try/.
- Enter https://docs.wso2.com/swagger/try/Android_API.json in the search box and click Explore.
- Before trying out the APIs, click Authorize on the menu bar, select the write:everything permission, and click Authorize to complete the step.
Now you can try out the APIs and know more about them.
- Make sure you enter the required values when trying out the POST or PUT APIs.
- Do not delete any resources that are in the system by default. If you wish to try out a DELETE API, you will first need to add a similar resource and delete that resource.