- Log in to WSO2 Integration Cloud by going to https://wso2.com/cloud/, clicking the Sign In link, and then selecting WSO2 Integration Cloud.
- The Integration Cloud opens. Click CREATE APPLICATION.
- Click the WSO2 ESB Composite Application link under Integration.
- Sign in to WSO2 Cloud and go to the Integration Cloud tab. Then, click ESB Compsite Application.
Select the Local File System option and click Continue.
Enter the following information in the form that opens, scroll down, and click Create.
- Application Name: TwitterESBConnect (or any other name of your choice).
- Upload the archive file you created before.
Note that the created application opens in the Integration Cloud. Copy its endpoint URL that appears under the Endpoints section in the Overview tab.
Next, let's invoke the project.