- Make sure you have a compatible Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers (Mars 2) distribution installed.
- Download the P2
- Open Eclipse and click Help > Install New Software.
- On the dialog box that appears, click Add.
EI Toolas the Name and click Archive.
- Navigate to the downloaded
.zipfile and click OK.
- Select all the check boxes and click Next.
Read and accept the license agreements and click Finish.
If a security warning appears saying that the authenticity or validity of the software cannot be established, click OK.
- Restart Eclipse to complete the installation.