- Right-click on your BPMN project found on the left pane of your Eclipse window and select New>Other.
- Search or scroll and find the BPMN category under the WSO2 folder and click on BPMN Diagram. Click Next.
- Enter or select the BPMN project you want to add the diagram to and enter a file name for your diagram. Click Next.
- Select a template diagram or create a new empty diagram and click Finish.
- You will see that the BPMN diagram has been added under the project you specified and a new empty diagram will open up along with a palette. You can use the palette to create the desired diagram.