- Log in to the management console using admin/admin credentials.
- Click on Add under Challenge Questions and then click Add Challenge Question.
Select the relevant challenge question set and , e.g., , and select Yes for the Add Locale Mapping to a question field.
- Enter the same Challenge Question Id (Q1) and select the Challenge Question Locale as French.
- Enter the Q1 challenge question in French, click Add, and click Add Finish.
- Click on the Edit button corresponding to the relevant set (
- Click Finish.
- Click on List under Claims and select
- Select the Locality claim and click Edit. Select the Supported by Default checkbox and click Update.
- Logout as admin and login as a user with user profile management permissions.
- Click on List under Users and Roles and then select Users.
- Click on the User Profile button corresponding to the logged in user.
Enter the language code as fr_fr to set language as French for the Locality field and click Update.
Login to the dashboardthe dashboard () as the user you configured in step 12 above, e.g.,kim, and click View Details under Account Recovery. Only the questions matching the locale set in the user profile appears (in this example, only the French question will appear).