- JCIFS – JCIFS is an open source library that had been commonly used few years ago for IWA authentication of Java web applications. However this library is no longer maintained and it is not recommended to use because of security flaws.
- JESPA – JESPA is a commercial library that can be used to enable IWA in Java web applications.
- Tomcat IWA – This is tomcat's implementation of IWA. However this is not fully completed yet.
- SPENGOSPNEGO – SPENGO SPNEGO is an open source library. It uses Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS) for the authentication.
- WAFFLE – WAFFLE is also an open source library. It can be configured easily to use with the Java web applications.