- Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
- Click on "Monitor" on on the left side of the screen to access the "Monitor" menu menu and click on " SOAP Tracer."
- In the drop-down menu, select " Yes."
- The Tracer will show the messages of the operations that were invoked.
SOAP message information includes the time-stamp, service name, operation invoked, and number of requests sent to the server. The most recent SOAP messages are listed on top. When a particular SOAP message is selected, its "Request" and "Response" information and Response information can be viewed.
This Tracer does not apply to operations invoked in the admin services, as these are filtered out.
- Use the "Search" function function to find a message. In the appropriate field, enter a word (or part of a word or multiple words) that the message should contain, and click on the "Search" button button.
- You will see the message in the "Messages" list list, and its full description will be shown in the "Request" or "Response" text or Response text area.
Description of the SOAP tracer in WSO2 Identity Server.