The first approach is to use the
AdminService. You can access this admin service using the following URL: '
https://<HOST_NAME>:9443/services/UserAccountAssociationService?wsdl'. If you are new to admin services, see Calling Admin Services.
The following actions can be performed using above admin service.
You need to setup an Identity Provider before continuing this process. For more information on how to do this, see Adding and Configuring an Identity Provider.
- Go to the dashboard URL: https://localhost:9443/dashboard/
- Log in using your username and password.
- Click the View details button that corresponds to the Associated User Accounts gadget.
- You can see all associated accounts of the user that you logged in as. This table includes user ID and the identity provider of all associated user accounts of the user.
- You can initiate a new user account association by clicking the Add Association button under Associated Accounts.
- Select the Federated as the Account Type from the dropdown provided, and enter the username and password.
Click Associate to connect this user account to the WSO2 Identity Server account of the logged in user.
- You can delete this user account association by clicking Remove on the Associated Accounts list.