- Login to the management console using admin/admin credentials.
- Click on Add under Challenge Questions and then click Add Challenge Question.
Select the relevant challenge question set, e.g.,, and select Yes for the Add Locale Mapping to a question field.
- Enter the same Challenge Question Id (Q1) and select the Challenge Question Locale as French.
- Enter the Q1 challenge question in French, click Add, and click Finish.
- Click on the Edit button corresponding to the relevant set (
- Click Finish.
- Click on List under Claims and select http://wso2.org/claims.
- Select the Locality claim and click Edit. Select the Supported by Default checkbox and click Update.
- Logout as admin and login as a user with user profile management permissions.
- Click on List under Users and Roles and then select Users.
- Click on the User Profile button corresponding to the logged in user.
- Enter the language code as fr_fr to set language as French for the Locality field and click Update.