- Client Id: <client key of service provider>
- Request URI: http://localhost:50420/callback.aspx
- Response Type: code
- Scope: openid
- Client Id: <client key of the service provider>
- Secret: <client secret of the service provider>
- Grant Type: authorization_code
- Request URI:
It does a REST call to the token endpoint and retrieve the token details. Since it does a server to server call, you need to import the IS server certificate and export it to Visual Studio Management Console to avoid SSL handshake exceptions.
To add OIDC based login and logout to your .NET apps in a simple manner, refer the Asgardeo .NET OIDC SDK.