Now that you have developed an ESB composite application, let's deploy it in WSO2 Integration Cloud.
- Log in to WSO2 Sign up to WSO2 Integration Cloud by going to http://wso2.com/cloud/, clicking the Sign In link and then selecting WSO2 Integration Cloud. If you are not registered yet, the . The UI will guide you through the registration process.
- The Integration Cloud opens. Click CREATE APPLICATION.
- Click the WSO2 ESB Composite Application link under Integration.
Sign in to the Integration Cloud and go to the Integration Cloud tab. Then, click ESB Compsite Application.
- Select the Local File System option and click Continue.
- Enter the following information in the form that opens, scroll down, and click Create.
- Once the application is created, its homepage opens.