- Navigate to the App Publisher using the following URL:
- Click Add New Mobile Application that is under the Mobile Application drop down.
- Select iOS for the Platform.
- Select the Store Type. The following are the available store types:
- Enterprise - This refers to all apps that have been created by the organization.
- Public - This refers to publicly available apps in the App Store (i.e., free apps available online).
Creating mobile applications:
Localtab Group Localtab active true title Enterprise application Panel borderColor #11375B bgColor #ffffff borderWidth 2
Select the IPA file as shown below. The IPA file size should not exceed 200MB.
Localtab title Public application Panel borderColor #11375B bgColor #ffffff borderWidth 2
Enter the exact package ID of the Apple App Store application as shown below.
The following table provides a few examples of how to identify the package ID as the position of the package ID may vary in the URL:
URL Package ID Identifying the package ID https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quizup-biggest-trivia-game/id718421443?mt=8&v0=WWW-NAUS-ITSTOP100-FREEAPPS&ign-mpt=uo%3D4 718421443 The package ID appears between "id" and "?". https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/documents-free-mobile-office/id306273816 306273816 The package ID appears after "id".
Click Next, and you will get the following screen.
Enter the following details of the app.
- Name - The full name of the app.
- Display Name - The name of the app that is displayed to the user.
- Description - A summarized description of the app.
- Recent Changes - Optional. A summarized description of what is new in this app when compared to its previous version.
- Version - Version of the public application. If you have previously entered a different version of this app, make sure to enter a unique version number.
- Category - Select the category that this app needs to be listed under.
- Restrict Visibility - Enter the user roles that this app will be visible toneeds to be restricted from.
- Click on the respective + buttons to upload the required images.
- Banner - Image that will appear as the app banner.
- Screenshots - Screenshots of the app so that the user can get an understanding of what the app offers. A maximum of four screenshots are allowed.
- Icon file - Image that will be used as the app icon in the Store. When App Manager installs a mobile app on a device, the default icon will be used instead of the uploaded icon.
The recommended image extension is
.pngwhile the recommended dimensions are as follows:
- Icons: 124px x 124px
- Screenshots: 288px x 512px (landscape) and 512px x 288px (portrait)
- Banners: 705px x 344px
- Click Create. The created app will appear in the created list of apps.