Follow the steps given below to add a new identity provider in WSO2 Identity Server.
- Download the WSO2 Identity Server from here and run it.
- Log in to the Management Console as administrator.
- In the Identity section under the Main tab of the Management Console, click Add under Identity Providers.
- Give a suitable name as the Identity Provider Name.
Go to Facebook Configuration under Federated Authenticators.
Enter the following values in the form that appears:
|Client Id||This refers to the App ID you received from the Facebook app you created.|
<Application ID of the Facebook App>
|title||Don't know the client ID? Click here for more information?|
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/ and log in using your Facebook credentials.
- Click on your app from the My Apps drop-down list.
You are navigated to the Dashboard of the application. Note down the Client ID and the Client secret.
|Client Secret||This refers to the App Secret you received from the Facebook app you created.||<App Secret of the Facebook App>|
|Scope||Defines the permission to access particular information from a Facebook profile. See the Permissions Reference for a list of the different permission groups in Facebook APIs. ||email|
|User Information Fields||These are the claims related to the user account on Facebook. WSO2 Identity Server requests these fields from Facebook when a user is authenticated with Facebook through the IS. See public_profile permission for more information about these fields. ||id,name,gender,email,first_name,last_name,age_range,link|
|Callback Url||This is the URL to which the browser should be redirected after the authentication is successful. This should be thecommonauthendpoint of Identity server.||https://localhost:9443/commonauth|
Select both checkboxes to Enable Facebook Authenticator and make it the Default.
- Click Register.
You have now added the identity provider.