Log in to the API Publisher and deploy the sample CalculatorAPI.
Anchor usageTracking usageTracking Note title Configuring API for Statistics of Usage by Destination Anchor usageTrackingusageTracking To view the API Usage by Destination Statistics in API Publisher, you need to follow below steps and enable Usage Tracking for the API.
1. Edit the API you have created and go to the implementation Stage.
2. Open Show more Options under Endpoints and select Enabled for Destination-Based Usage Tracking.
Now you have configured the Calculator API to track the Destination Based Usage statistics.
- Log in to the API Store and subscribe to the API you created.
- Invoke the sample using the API Store or the cURL command and wait a few minutes for the analytics to be generated.
- In the API Publisher, click API Usage under the All Statistics section. For more information, see Viewing API Statistics.