Siddhi applications can be deployed to the worker node by using one of the following methods:
Using Stream Processor Studio
Anchor Deploy Siddhi Application via Editor Deploy Siddhi Application via Editor
This involves deploying the Siddhi applications via the Stream Processor studio once you create and save them. To do this, follow the substeps below.
This method allows you to deploy multiple Siddhi applications to mutiple servers at once.
- Open the Stream Processor Studio. For detailed instructions, see Stream Processor Studio Overview.
- In the top menu bar, click Deploy and then click Deploy to Server.
- If you want to deploy all the Siddhi applications saved in the Stream Processor Studio, select the check box for the Workspace directory as shown in the example below. If not, select the check boxes of the required Siddhi applications.
- Add the servers to which you want to deploy the Siddhi applications as follows:
- In the Host field, enter the host of the server.
- In the Port field, enter the port of the server.
- In the User Name field enter the user name to log in to the server.
- In the Password field, enter the password to log in to the server.
- Click Add to add the server.
Repeat the above substeps to specify all the servers to which the Siddhi applications you selected need to be deployed.
- Once you have added all the required servers, click Deploy. As a result, a log appears to indicate whether the selected Siddhi applications are successfully deployed as shown in the example below.
- Deploying manually
This involves dropping the
.siddhifile in to the
<SP_HOME>/wso2/worker/deployment/siddhi-files/directory before or after starting the worker node.
- Via REST API
This involves sending a "POST" request to
When a Siddhi application is successfully deployed, a message similar to the following example appears in the startup logs.