- Sign in. Enter your username and password to log on to the Management Console.
- Navigate to the Main menu to access the Identity menu. Click Add under Identity Providers.
- Fill in the details in the Basic Information section.
Note the following when filling the above form.
- The Identity Provider Name should be unique.
- The Home Realm Identifier is a standard value which will come with the communication from the identity provider. This is used as an identifier.
- The Alias is the equivalent location specified in the identity provider.
- Expand the Outbound Provisioning Connectors section followed by the SCIM Provisioning Configuration section.
Fill out the details in the form.
Do the configurations as described in Configuring SCIM provisioning. The following are the configurations in brief.
Select Enable Connector to enable identity provisioning.
Enter the Username and Password used in the SCIM application.
Select the User Endpoint and Group Endpoint, which are SCIM endpoints.
User Store Domain is the user store that you need to provision users to.
Enable Password Provisioning lets you send a default password with the SCIM request and Default Password lets you specify the password.
- Click Register to save your changes.