- To run this set up, you need a minimum of one CPU with 2 cores. It is recommended to have a CPU with four cores. A four cores, and a total memory of 4GB is required.
- Two binary packs of WSO2 SP must be available.
A working RDBMS instance to be used for clustering of the 2 nodes.
- The datasource to be shared by the nodes in the cluster must be already defined in the
- Download the MySQL connector from here. Extract and find the
mysql-connector-java-5.*.*-bin.jar.Drop the jar to the
<SP_HOME>/libdirectory in both nodes.
- In order to retrieve the state of the Siddhi Applications deployed in the system in case of a scenario where both the nodes fail, state persistence must be enabled for both nodes by specifying the same datasource/file location. For detailed instructions, see Configuring Database and File System State Persistence.
- A Siddhi client must be available to publish events to both the nodes in a synchronized manner where publishing of events is not stopped when one receiver node goes down.