You are able to enroll and iOS device with WSO2 IoT Server's EMM solution, with or without the agent.
If you are not using the agent, you can leave this section blank.
If you are using the agent, you would need to publish the agent application through the publisher portal of your tenant
and provide the app Id of the published application here. follow the steps given below:
- Configure WSO2 IoT Server to install iOS mobile applications:
- Open the
%https% as the value for the
- Download the iOS agent source code.
For more information on the agent version related to the IoT Server version you are using, see WSO2 IoT Server and Agent Compatibility.
- Build and export the project as an iOS application using Xcode. This will generate an
- Sign in to WSO2 IoT Server's App Publisher console:
The default username is
admin and the default password is
admin, and the default
- Create a new application and upload the
ipa file you just generated.
- Once the application is created, click on the application.
- Note down the App ID from the URL.
- Enter the App ID as the value for Agent App ID.