JDBC user store manager is configured with
org.wso2.carbon.user.core.jdbc.JDBCUserStoreManager user store manager class. By default, the WSO2 product database contains user store tables. When you configure a RDBMS (JDBC) user store, you can use internal user store tables or you can use an external database as a user store. If you going to use default user store tables, see User Management Related Tables section.
When you have set the username claim as a default claim, by default, the Username field in the user profile does not get populated with the username claim. To populate the Username field with the username claim:
Apply the WUM update that was released on Feb 09, 2019.
You can deploy WUM updates into production only if you have a paid subscription. If you do not have a paid subscription, you can use this feature when the next version of WSO2 Identity Server is released.
user-mgt.xml file in the
Add the following property under the
<Configuration> tag and set it to
- The default value of this property is
false. It enables retrieving the username claim fro from the
UM_USER table and setting the Username field to read-only.
- To override the username claim with the internal username, set this property to
- To verify whether the Username field is populated with the username claim:
- Restart WSO2 Identity Server and access the Management Console.
- On the Main menu, click Identity > Users and Roles > List.
- Click Users.
- Cilck User Profile of a preferred user.
Note that the Username field is populated with the username claim.