- Download the WSO2 Identity Server from here.
- Run the WSO2 Identity Server.
- Log in to the management console as an administrator.
- In the Identity Providers section under the Main tab of the management console, click Add.
- Specify an appropriate name as the Identity Provider Name.
- Expand the Federated Authenticators section, and then expand the Nuxeo Configuration section.
- Select Enable to enable the Nuxeo authenticator for the identity provider.
- Select Default to set Nuxeo as the default authenticator for the identity provider.
- Specify appropriate values for the following fields depending on the
- Select both checkboxes to Enable the Nuxeo authenticator and make it the Default.
Client Id : The client Id of the Nuxeo application you created.
Client Secret : The client secret of the Nuxeo application you created.
Callback URL : The service provider's URL where code needs to be sent. https://localhost:9443/commonauth
Nuxeo Server URL : The Nuxeo server URL. http://localhost:8080
Expand title Click here to see detailed descriptions for each configuration property Property Description Sample Value Enable Select this to enable the Nuxeo to be used as an authenticator to provision users to the Identity Server. Selected Default Selecting the Default checkbox signifies that github is the main/default form of authentication. This removes the selection made for any other Default checkboxes for other authenticators. Selected ClientID This is the Client Id from the Nuxeo App clientApp Client Secret This is the Client Secret from the Nuxeo App. Click the Show button to view the value you enter. clientsecret Callback URL This is the URL to which the browser should be redirected after the authentication is successful. The URL should be specified in the following format:
Nuxeo server URL The Nuxeo server URL. http://localhost:8080