Follow the instructions below to view and manage different kinds of deployed Web services.
1. Log on to the product's management console and select "Services -> List" under the "Main" menu.
2. The "Deployed Services" page appears which lists out all the currently active services and service groups. For example,
The "Deployed Services" page provides the following information.
This pane provides the following information:
- The number of active services and the number of deployed services groups.
- The number of faulty services.
Click on the "faulty service(s)" link to load the "faulty service(s)" page.
- Faulty Service - Displays the names of the faulty services.
- Actions - Describes how the faults occurred.
You can delete one or several Faulty Services by selecting the service and clicking "Delete" link.
A Service Group is a convenient way of deploying multiple services in one service archive file. For more information, refer to section Accessing Service Groups.
A deployed service can be searched by
- its name or part of its name
The toolbar allows to select all/none services/service groups and delete them.
- Select all in this page - Allows to mark all services/service groups.
- Select none - Allows to remove marks from all of the services/service groups.
- Delete - Allows to delete all selected services/service groups.
The "Services" List
- Service Checkboxes - Allows to select services to delete.
- Services - Displays the names of the services.
- Service Type - Displays the Service Type.
- WSDL Files - Allows to get the WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0 files from the "Deployed Services" panel. When you click the particular WSDL link, the WSDL file of your service opens in the browser.
- Try It - Allows to test your service and check if it provides the desired output. F