The is a sample extension that allow users to read external values from either a property file or from registry into a BPEL process instance. Accompanied PropertyReadExt.properties file is a sample properties file used to demonstrate the usage.
How to run
- Clean and build the following with maven https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/branches/turing/products/bps/3.2.0/modules/samples/product/bpel-property-reader/
- Copy the created jar file to the <EI_HOME>/wso2/lib directory.
Add the following configuration entry to bps.xml in the <EI_HOME>/wso2/business-process/conf directory.
- Copy PropertyReaderExt.properties into the <EI_HOME>/wso2/business-process/conf directory.
- Restart the server if the server is already running. Now you are ready to use the property-reader extension in your BPEL process.
- Get the property-reader BPEL sample from this location.
- Extract the PropertyReader_1.0.0.zip and upload the sample.properties to the registry (either config or governance registry) or keep in the file system.
- Deploy the PropertyReader BPEL process .
- Invoke the process and compare the results with sample.properties configurations.