This page describes the default ports of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator when the port offset is 0.
Ports of Enterprise Integrator profiles
Listed below are the default ports that are used in WSO2 Enterprise Integrator (WSO2 EI) when the port offset is 0.
- 9443 - HTTPS servlet transport (the default URL of the management console is
Non-blocking HTTP/S transport ports: Used to accept message mediation requests. For example, if you want to send a request to an API or a proxy service, you must use these ports:
- 8243 - Passthrough or NIO HTTPS transport
- 8280 - Passthrough or NIO HTTP transport
9643- The port on which the Analytics dashboard opens
- 9161 - Cassandra port on which Thrift listens to clients
- 7712 - Thrift SSL port for secure transport, where the client is authenticated for the Analytics profile
- 7612 - Thrift TCP port to receive events from clients to DAS
EI-Business Process ports
- 9445 - HTTPS servlet transport (the default URL of the management console is https://localhost:9445/carbon)
- 9765 - HTTP servlet transport
- 9446 - HTTPS servlet transport (the default URL of the management console is https://localhost:9446/carbon)
- 9766 - HTTP servlet transport
EI-Broker uses the following JMS ports to communicate with external clients over the JMS transport.
- 5675 - Port for listening for messages on TCP when the AMQP transport is used.
- 8675 - Port for listening for messages on TCP/SSL when the AMQP Transport is used.
- 1886 - Port for listening for messages on TCP when the MQTT transport is used.
- 8836 - Port for listening for messages on TCP/SSL when the MQTT Transport is used.
- 7614 - The port for Apache Thrift Server.
The following ports are common to all WSO2 products that provide the given feature.
JMX monitoring ports
WSO2 Carbon platform uses TCP ports to monitor a running Carbon instance using a JMX client such as JConsole. By default, JMX is enabled in all products. You can disable it EI using the
- 11111 - RMIRegistry port. Used to monitor WSO2 EI remotely
- 9999 - RMIServer port. Used along with the RMIRegistry port when Carbon is monitored from a JMX client that is behind a firewall
To cluster any running WSO2 EI instance, either one of the following ports must be opened.
- 45564 - Opened if the membership scheme is multicast
- 4000 - Opened if the membership scheme is wka
Certain ports are randomly opened during server startup. This is due to specific properties and configurations that become effective when the product is started. Note that the IDs of these random ports will change every time the server is started.
- A random TCP port will open at server startup because of the
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremoteproperty set in the server startup script. This property is used for the JMX monitoring facility in JVM.
- A random UDP port is opened at server startup due to the log4j appender (
SyslogAppender), which is configured in the
/conf/log4j2.propertiesfile of the Enterprise Integrator profile.