The sandesha2 module implements WS-ReliableMessaging for Axis2. Using the management console of a Carbon server, you can enable sandesha2 module at global-level or service-level.
For instructions on enabling sandesha2 at a service-level, refer to section, "Service Management -> Reliable Messaging."
Follow the instructions below to configure the sandesha2 module on a global level.
1. Find the sandesha2 module in the Modules list and click Configure.
2. The Setting Persistence Properties page with the current Reliable Messaging Persistence Configuration appears.
WS-RM defines a one way sequence. The sender (source) is called the RMS (reliable messaging source) and the receiver (destination) is called the RMD (reliable messaging destination). Therefore for in-out operations, the RM uses two sequences. For request messages the server acts as the RMD and for response messages, the server act as the RMS.
- Storage Manager - The type of storage manager to use.** inmemory** persistent
- Connection String - The JDBC connection string to the database.
- Driver Name - The driver name to use for this connection.
- Username - The database user name.
- Password - The database user password.
- Inactivity Timeout Interval - The maximum inactive time for any RM session. After the sequence timeout, the RM session is terminated.
- Inactivity Timeout Measure - The unit in which the inactivity timeout interval is specified.
- Sequence Removal Timeout - The time interval. If the sequence is inactive during this time period, the sequence is removed from the storage.
- Sequence Removal Timeout Measure - The unit in which the sequence removal timeout interval is specified.
- Acknowledgment Interval - The time interval that the RMD uses to send the acknowledgments.
- Retransmission Interval - The time interval after which the RMS retransmits the message if it does not get an acknowledgment.
- ExponentialBackoff - Whether RMS exponentially increases the retransmission time or not.
- Maximum Retransmission Count - The maximum number of retransmits the RMS sends.