This sample creates a keyspace with a column family and inserts a given number of rows with random data. It demonstrates how to insert random data into user-specified keyspace, column family and columns.
- Java Development Kit / JRE version 1.6.* or 1.7.*
- Apache Maven 3.x.x or later
Building the Sample
You can find the sample discussed here in $CARBON_HOME/samples/css/CLI/css-hector-sample directory.
1. Install and run the WSO2 Storage Server. Refer to the Installation Guide for instructions.
2. In a command prompt, switch to the sample directory:
For example, cd <AS_HOME>\samples\HelloWorldWebapp .
3. From there, execute the following command to build the project with Maven.
mvn clean install
Optionally, you can build the project with dependency libraries using following maven build command.
4. Execute the program from the build jar which is located under target folder
Executing the Sample
Execute the program using the following command.