TCPMon is available in the
<PRODUCT_HOME>/bin directory of any WSO2 Carbon based product distribution. Alternatively, you can download TCPMon from Apache and run the tool.
Ensure that the following prerequisites are fulfilled in order to run TCPMon.
- Install JDK 1.4 or later version.
JAVA_HOMEvariable. This setting is required only if you are using the TCPMon available in the WSO2 Carbon based product pack.
For information on how to set the
JAVA_HOMEvariable, go to Installing the Product, select the instructions relevant to your operating system and refer the 'Setting JAVA_HOME' section.
Running TCPMon (from Carbon product pack)
To run the TCPMon available with your WSO2 Carbon product pack:
- Go to
<PRODUCT_HOME>/bindirectory of your product pack.
Execute the following command to run the tool.
Running TCPMon (downloaded from Apache)
To download TCPMon from Apache and run the tool:
- Download TCPMon from the following location: http://archive.apache.org/dist/ws/tcpmon/1.0/tcpmon-1.0-bin.zip.
- Extract tcpmon-1.0-bin.zip archive.
- Go to the build of the extracted directory to find the execution script.
- Execute the following command to run the tool.