Follow the instructions below to add a new user account and configure its role.
1. Log on to the product's Management Console. In the "Configure" menu, click "Users and Roles" to access "System User Store."
2. Then click on the "Users" link.
The "Users" link is only visible to users with "Admin" permission. It is used to add new user accounts and modify or delete existing accounts.
3. Click on the "Add New User" link.
4. The "Add User" window opens. The first step requires you to enter the user name and password. If you want to add a user with the default "Everyone" role, click "Finish". Else, click "Next" to define a user role other than the default.
5. If you proceed to the next step, a window will appear for you to select the roles to be assigned to the user. This can be done by selecting the appropriate check-boxes or using the "Select all"/"Unselect all" links.
6. Click "Finish" once done.
A new user account will be created with the specified roles. The user name is displayed in the "Users" list.