What's new in this release
WSO2 Message Broker version 2.2.0 is the successor of version 2.1.1. It is based on the Carbon platform version 4.2.0. It contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Dead Letter Channel (DLC) persists messages that are typically marked for deletion, providing you with a choice on whether to delete, retrieve or reroute the messages from the DLC.
- Publisher flow control support provides throttling based on global memory threshold and message count per connection.
- Improved queue/topic permission model.
- Carbon profile support for Zookeeper and Cassandra profiles.
- JMS message selectors support allows you to filter specific messages using a selector string.
- Improved UI with queue/topic subscriptions viewer, allowing you to view queue subscriptions and topic subscriptions independently.
- Improved logging where trace level logs are now separated for easy debugging.