What is new in this release
WSO2 App Factory version 2.1.0 is the successor of version 2.0.0. It contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Capability to change the default domain name of the App Factory. See Change the Default Production URL.
- Capability to add a new runtime, in addition to the default ones. See Adding a new App Type and its Runtime.
- New puppet scripts available to set up all the servers required in the App Factory on a single VM. See Installing the Products on a Single Server.
- Integrated with WSO2 BAM to collect and analyze statistics on user behaviour. We will soon provide several dashboards based on this.
- Capability to add new application types by packaging your files into a single archive file. See Adding a new App Type and its Runtime.
- New and improved notification walls. See The social wall and notification framework.
This release is available in a Cloud setup at https://cloud.wso2.com/ or for download and set up in your environment. If you want technical support to set up on-premise or your private cloud, please contact team WSO2 at
For a list of fixed issues in this release, see
For a list of known issues in this release, see