This sample demonstrates the use of custom data source feature in DSS. It uses custom datasource org.wso2.carbon.dataservices.core.custom.datasource.InMemoryDataSource which uses the interface org.wso2.carbon.dataservices.core.custom.datasource.TabularDataBasedDS and org.wso2.carbon.dataservices.core.custom.datasource.EchoDataSource which uses org.wso2.carbon.dataservices.core.custom.datasource.CustomQueryBasedDS
Building the sample
The sample data service InMemoryDSSample should be deployed using the instructions in section.
Running the sample
The sample service can be run using the tool, which is bundled with the WSO2 Data Services Server, or a code-generated java client sample as discussed in the section.
The service contains the following operations:
- "addVehicle": This operation adds a new vehicle to the datasource.
- "getOldVehicles": This gives all the vehicles added with the year greater than 1970.
- "getAllVehicles": This operation returns all the vehicles added in the datasource.
- "getVehicleById": This operation gives the vehicle information which matches with the provided id.
- "getAllUsers": This operation returns the user information stored in the datasource.
- "echo1" and "echo2": This operation returns the entered values