Follow the instructions below to configure a resident service provider in the WSO2 Identity Server.
- Sign in. Enter your username and password to log on to the Management Console.
- In the Main menu under the Identity section, click List under Service Providers. The list of service providers you added appears.
- Click the Resident Service Provider link.
- The Resident Service Provider page appears.
- Select the user store domain to provision users and groups for inbound authentication for SCIM or SOAP requests.
- For outbound provisioning configurations, select the identity provider from the dropdown list available and click the plus button to add this identity provider for provisioning. For an identity provider to appear on this list you have to add the identity provider in the Identity Server.
- Click Update.