WSO2 Governance Registry provides the flexibility to configure and extend its functionalities and capabilities. One of its configurable capabilities is its Metadata model, which can be extended in such a way that anyone can use it to store any custom type of data, such as Services, WSDLs, etc., which is already there. To do this, you only need to add an XML file (registry extension or .rxt file) which includes the new Metadata model artifact as a resource to the registry.
This section contains detailed information on how to create the registry extension file up to content element, how to create a content which describes the data model of the artifact, how to deploy your file in the WSO2 Governance Registry, and how to add a menu item by adding a menu element to the registry extension file.
- Creating the Registry Extension File
- Creating Content
- Deploying an Extension File
- Adding Menu Item
- Customizing the Storage Path for Configurable Governance Artifacts
- Governance Artifacts Configuration Model Elements
- CRUD operation support for Configurable Governance Artifacts
- Populating Dynamic Values in a Drop-down Field