What's new in this release
WSO2 Private PaaS (PPAAS) version 4.1.0 is the successor of version 4.0.0. It contains the following new features, enhancements and changes:
- Docker support using Google Kubernetes and CoreOS.
- Composite application support. The following are the main terminologies that has been introduced with composite application support:
- Cartridge groups
- Application deployment policies
- Dependent scaling
- Group scaling
- Startup order
- Termination behavior
- Metadata service
- Auto-scaling Docker Containers.
- Manual scaling Docker Containers.
- Git based artifact deployment for Docker.
- CLI support for Docker deployments.
- Python Cartridge Agent
- Private Docker registry.
- Support for updating artifacts at runtime.
- MQTT support (removal of JNDI).
- Java2WSDL plugin
- Stratos Mock IaaS.
For a list of known issues, refer to WSO2 PPAAS 4.1.0 - Known Issues.
Needs to be updated!
PPAAS 4.1.0 is compatible with WSO2 Carbon 4.2.1 products. For more information on the products in each Carbon platform release, see the Release Matrix.