This is what we do in the Support and Maintenance phase:
Send weekly status updates to you about the Managed Cloud.
|2||Handle issues in the system.|
Tip: The support and maintenance tasks discussed here are subjected to the WSO2 Managed Cloud Policy and Service Level Agreement.
Send weekly status updates
WSO2 sends weekly status update emails to you with the following information:
- Summary of the hosting-related JIRAs raised for the Managed Cloud.
- Summary of the maintenance tasks done during the current week.
- Summary of the maintenance work scheduled for the next week, including any scheduled downtimes.
Handle issues in the system
If an unplanned interruption that affects the availability, quality or performance of the services managed by the WSO2 Managed Cloud team occurs, we call it a hosting incident. A hosting incident might occur in deployment, upgrade, maintenance, network configuration, startup, stopping, monitoring, and performance, and it has to be within the scope of the Managed Cloud's deployment architecture.
The diagram below shows how WSO2 handles a hosting incident from its initiation to closure:
How to report a hosting incident
Note that you need to either raise a support JIRA through the support Website or call the phone support numbers to report a hosting incident. As you need to be a WSO2 production support customer to receive WSO2 Managed Cloud services, we assume you already have a support account in the WSO2 support system. If not, please talk to your accounts manager at WSO2.
The steps below explain how to use the support Website to raise a hosting incident.
Log in to the support system at https://support.wso2.com.
- Click the Create button in the top menu bar of the support Website.
- Select your project from the list of projects available to you.
Select one of the following issue types:
- Queries: A question that you have about the Managed Cloud.
- Bug: A defect in the Managed Cloud.
- Improvement: Suggestion you make to improve a WSO2 product or any Managed Cloud service.
- New Feature: A request you make for a future release of a WSO2 product.
- Task: Things that either you or WSO2 needs to look into.
- Announcements: Notifications issued by WSO2. They can be about a new product, service pack or patch. Announcements should never be used for reporting issues.
Fill in the rest of the issue details. Please include the following contact details in the description field so that WSO2 can contact you if required.
- Telephone number (country code, area code, number and extension)
Once done, click Create to create the support JIRA.
Tip: For more information about support issue lifecycle, issue prioritization, and the support SLA, see the WSO2 Managed Cloud Production Support guidelines.
<Coming up soon>
<Coming up soon>