This option helps create data services automatically using a given database structure. When generating a data service, the server takes its table structure according to the structure specified in the data source and automatically creates the
Before you begin, you must first add a data source. Once the datasource is created, follow the steps below to generate a data service.
- Select the data source created before and the database, which includes the data you need to expose, and click Next.
- The table structure of the database is displayed. From there, select the preferred table/s and click Next.
- If you selected multiple tables in the previous step, you must select a service generation mode from the two options as follows, and click Next.
- Single Service: Creates a single data services for operations of all tables.
- Multiple Services: Creates a service per table, for operations relevant only to that table.
- The generated service/s appear on the screen. Click Finish to navigate to the Deployed Services window, from where you can Manage Data Services.