What is in this release
WSO2 Dockerfiles version 1.0.0 release is the launch of WSO2 Dockerfiles. This release includes the following features.
- A consistent set of Dockerfiles with recommended best practices for the following WSO2 Products.
- WSO2 API Manager
- WSO2 Application Server
- WSO2 Business Process Server
- WSO2 Business Rules Server
- WSO2 Complex Event Processor
- WSO2 Data Analytics Server
- WSO2 Data Services Server
- WSO2 Enterprise Store
- WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus
- WSO2 Governance Registry
- WSO2 Identity Server
- WSO2 Message Broker
Helper scripts to build Docker images, start, and stop containers.
Extension points for users to plug in custom provisioning mechanisms to configure products prior to building the images.
Default and Puppet based provisioning methods included as references for developing custom provisioning methods.
For a complete list of fixed issues, see WSO2 Dockerfiles - Fixed Issues.
This release includes several known issues.
For a complete list of known issues, see WSO2 Dockerfiles - Open Issues.