What is in this release
WSO2 Dockerfiles version 1.1.0 is the successor of version 1.0.0. This release includes the following features.
- A consistent set of Dockerfiles with recommended best practices for the following WSO2 Products.
- WSO2 API Manager
- WSO2 Application Server
- WSO2 Business Process Server
- WSO2 Business Rules Server
- WSO2 Complex Event Processor
- WSO2 Data Analytics Server
- WSO2 Data Services Server
- WSO2 Enterprise Store
- WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus
- WSO2 Governance Registry
- WSO2 Identity Server
- WSO2 Message Broker
Helper scripts to build Docker images, start, and stop containers.
Extension points for users to plug in custom provisioning mechanisms to configure products prior to building the images.
Default and Puppet based provisioning methods included as references for developing custom provisioning methods.
What has changed in this release
- Updated the build script by carrying out the following.
- Added an option flag in the build script to skip confirmation for image overwriting.
- Added an option flag in build script to provide the platform as an argument to build.
- Added an option flag in the build script to tag the name param in the build script.
- Added a root build script to build all Docker images with default provisioning.
- Added a script to clean all the Docker images built with default provisioning.
- Added the export
CARBON_HOMEoption before calling the profile init script.
- Added an option to prompt container logs in the Docker run script.
- Picked port between 8000 - 8010 for the HTTP server.
- Fixed the following known issues.
- Fixed the ‘IP command not found’ issue in Puppet provisioning.
- Fixed the ‘IP command not found’ issue by adding iproute2 to apt-get install.
- Corrected the
For a complete list of fixed issues, see WSO2 Dockerfiles - Fixed Issues.
This release includes several known issues.
For a complete list of known issues, see WSO2 Dockerfiles - Open Issues.