Follow the procedure below to analyze WSO2 IS using WSO2 Analytics.
Log into the WSO2 Analytics -IS Management Console using the following URL.
In order to view Analytics data related to users in tenant domains other than the super tenant, Please follow the given steps
- Log into WSO2 Analytics -IS Management Console with relevant tenant credentials.
- In the Main tab, click Add under Carbon Applications. This opens the Add Carbon Applications page.
- Click Browse and browse for the <IS_ANALYTICS_HOME>/capps/org_wso2_carbon_analytics_is_realtime-1.0.0.car file, and then click Upload. This car file contains the files required to process analytics data in the tenant domain.
- In the Main tab, click Analytics Dashboard. Log into the Analytics Dashboard by entering your credentials in the login dialog box that appears. The following dashboard is displayed by default.
Click View to open the IS Analytics dashboard. The Security Analytics dashboard is displayed as shown in the example below.
Region map shown in the dashboard may not show all the regions for the login attempts. This is because the packed sample database does not contain complete data for all the IP addresses. Please create a new database with complete data and do necessary configurations in WSO2 IS Analytics Server. See Using Geolocation Based Statistics.
The FEDERATED IDENTITY PROVIDER page is displayed by default. This page displays statistics relating to federated identity providers. For detailed information about analyzing federated identity providers, see Analyzing Statistics for Federated Identity Providers.
- If you want to view information relating to resident identity providers, click RESIDENT IDENTITY PROVIDER in the left navigator. For detailed information about analyzing resident identity providers, see Analyzing Statistics for Resident Identity Provider.
If you want to view information relating to sessions, click SESSIONS in the left navigator. For detailed information about analyzing sessions, see Analyzing Statistics for Sessions.