This section describes how you can use the tooling support provided via WSO2 API Manager tooling to create custom sequences and use it with the API Manager.
See the following topics for detailed information:
- Installing the API Manager Tooling Plug-In - how to install WSO2 API Manager tooling
- Adding Mediation Extensions - how to extend the default mediation flow by adding custom mediation sequences
- Pass a Custom Authorization Token to the Backend - how to pass a custom authorization token that is different to the authorization token generated for the application
- Change the Default Mediation Flow of API Requests - how to create a custom sequence and then deploy and use it in your APIs
- Convert a JSON Message to SOAP and SOAP to JSON - how to convert message types using custom sequences
- Map the Parameters of your Backend URLs with the API Publisher URLs - how to map your backend URLs to the pattern that you want in the API Publisher