Configure how often the devices enrolled with WSO2 IoT Server need to be monitored via the general platform configurations and deploy the geo analytics artifacts required for location based services in a multi tenant environment using the general platform configurations.
Follow the instructions below to configure the general platform settings:
- Sign in to the WSO2 IoTS device management console and click the menu icon.
- Click Platform Configurations.
- Define the Monitoring Frequency in seconds, to monitor the enforced policies on the devices, and click SAVE.
The geo analytics artifacts are deployed by default in the WSO2 IoT Server super tenant. However, if you are setting up geofencing or location based services in a multi-tenant environment, you have to deploy the geo analytics artifacts in each tenant.
For more information, see Monitoring Devices Using Location Based Services.
Log in to the device management console using the tenant credentials.
Click on, and select Configuration Management > Platform Configurations.
- Click the Deploy Geo Analytics Artifacts button. You can also use this button to re-deploy the geo analytics artifacts in super tenant mode if required.
- Want to Android device to use Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) instead of local polling? For more information, see Android Platform Configurations
- Want to use your own MDM Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) certificate or the APNS certificate? For more information, see iOS Platform Configurations.
- Want to define your own End User License Agreement (EULA) when enrolling Windows devices? For more information, see Windows Platform Configurations.