This tutorial describes how you can configure SSO for AWS.
- Log in to the WSO2 Identity Cloud using the admin credentials.
- Click Download IDP metadata to download metadata xml.
- Go to https://aws.amazon.com and sign in to the AWS management console using valid AWS account.
- Create and configure SAML identity providers at the AWS end. Refer http://docs.aws.amazon.com/IAM/latest/UserGuide/id_roles_providers_create_saml.html for details.
- Create a role for SAML 2.0 federation at the AWS end. Refer http://docs.aws.amazon.com/IAM/latest/UserGuide/id_roles_create_for-idp_saml.html for details.