product-emmGIT repository. This will be referred to as
- Download and install Android Studio. For more information, see installing Android Studio.
Follow the instructions given below to configure WSO2 EMM Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM):
- Go to the Firebase API Console.
- Click CREATE NEW PROJECT.
Provide a preferred name for the project (example: EMM-FCM), select the country/region, and click CREATE PROJECT.
The new project will be created in few seconds, and you will be navigated to the overview page of the project.
Click Add Firebase to your Android App on the overview page of the project.
Provide the package name of the EMM Android agent, that is
org.wso2.emm.agentand click ADD APP.
google-service.jsonfile will download.
- Click CONTINUE > FINISH to finish the process and create the application.
You will then be navigated to the overview of the created application.
- Click the menu icon of the project you created and click Manage.
- configuring the Android platform.
Go to the CLOUD MESSAGING tab and note down the Firebase Cloud messaging token. You need to provide this token as the server key when
<EMM_SOURCE_HOME>/modules/mobile-agents/android/client/client/google-service.jsonfile with the
google-service.jsonfile that downloaded in the fifth step.
<EMM_SOURCE_HOME>via Android Studio and build the project.
- Rename the created
- Copy the renamed file and replace it instead of the existing
android-agent.apkfile that is in the <
Now you can configure WSO2 EMM with Android and register Android devices.