NetSuite can be configured for SSO using WSO2 Identity Cloud by adding it as an application. After the configuration is done, you can simply access the NetSuite application from the applications list in the User Portal of WSO2 Identity Cloud. This triggers an authentication request to the Identity Cloud using the SAML protocol. Identity Cloud sends an authentication response, and you are able to log in to NetSuite. The following diagram illustrates this process:
Figure: Accessing a NetSuite application using WSO2 Identity Cloud
The following are the topics in this tutorial.
Log in to NetSuite using authorized NetSuite credentials.
- In the Home page, click Setup and select Setup Manager.
- In the Setup Manager left navigation menu, expand Integration and select SAML Single Sign-on listed under Integration Management .
In the SAML Setup page, provide the following values:
For LOGOUT LANDING PAGE, enter 'https://identity.cloud.wso2.com/user-portal/t/<tenant-name>'. For example, this can be
For IDENTITY PROVIDER LOGIN PAGE, enter 'https://identity.cloud.wso2.com/identity/t/<tenant-name>?spEntityID=For example, this can be
Upload the metadata from the local folder and click Submit.
Configure an on-premise user store for NetSuite. NetSuite needs a special claim that denotes the company ID. So each user should have the ID as a user attribute. When you download the agent, a claim-config.xml is created. This is created in the <
ON_PREMISE_AGENT_HOME>/conf/directory. Add the following entry to the config file.
The value of the attribute should be your company ID in NetSuite. e.g. 3883026
Configure WSO2 Identity Cloud
- Log in to WSO2 Identity Cloud.
Click the menu icon on the top, left corner of the screen.
- Click Applications from the Admin Portal to navigate to the Application list.
- Click ADD APPLICATION to add a NetSuite application.
- Click NetSuite icon.
- Enter an Application Name and click Add.
- Click Add Application and in SSO Configuration, select '. ' as the default Assertion Consumer URL
- In Store Configuration, enter a Display Name, and click Save.
The added NetSuite app is displayed in Identity Cloud/Applications page.
- Once the application is added, it is listed in User Portal. Click Go to User Portal at the top right corner of the page.
- Click the added NetSuite App.
Now you can access the NetSuite home page without having to sign in because you configured SSO between NetSuite and WSO2 Identity Cloud.